This page contains references to books and articles about concepts that we deem to be worth reading. If you have suggestions about how to expand this list, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Bechberger, L., Kühnberger, K.-U., and Liu, M. (2021): Concepts in Action: Representation, Learning, and Application. Springer.
- Margolis, E. and Laurence, S. (2015): The Conceptual Mind. MIT press.
- Murphy, G. (2004). The big book of concepts. MIT press.
- Gärdenfors, P. (2004). Conceptual spaces: The geometry of thought. MIT press.
- Lieto, A., Radicioni, D. P., & Rho, V. (2017). Dual PECCS: a cognitive system for conceptual representation and categorization. Journal of Experimental & Theoretical Artificial Intelligence, 29(2), 433-452.